What's new

RTA MTL with nic salts viable option?

Sounds like you have what you need.

FFR this is a very decent cotton, and very cost effective: Amazon product ASIN B000TCD51A
I find kanthal 26 (thick) - 29 (thin) the simplest and best wire to use, but it's really down to personal taste.

If you don't already have one I find these really really handy too: https://ukecigstation.com/products/coil-master-coil-jig-v3

Shame I didn't see this cotton sooner as I already ordered a mod from here :(

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/bp-mods-pro-vape-cotton/?v=2183270d8019

I'll keep that tool in mind but not building coils atm

Just to add. If your using Freebase then you really want 50/50 Liquid for MTL. I would also recommend the Aspire Neeko or Bishop. I haven't tried the Bishop RTA but have and use the Bishop RBA.
Just seen Vampirevape is doing a 25% off until Sunday but their liquids are 40/60, do you think it's still good?

Once you add your Nic it should be fine, depends on Bottle size as well, i don't use Nic Shots much really. Also it depends how high your Nicotine is going to be, too many Nic Shots will ruin or weaken the flavour. I have never used Vampire Vape so know nothing about their liquid.

Once you add your Nic it should be fine, depends on Bottle size as well, i don't use Nic Shots much really. Also it depends how high your Nicotine is going to be, too many Nic Shots will ruin or weaken the flavour. I have never used Vampire Vape so know nothing about their liquid.
I wanted to follow the freebase suggestion, they're 10ml freebase with nic already in it, used them in the past and is a pretty good vendor.

Shame 50/50 freebase is seemingly hard to get in higher mg, my local has plenty quality liquids 4x£10 but the 50/50 are all 3mg.

Edit: nvmd the local has a range of Pukka Juice at 50/50 up to 12mg

Last edited:
I wanted to follow the freebase suggestion, they're 10ml freebase with nic already in it, used them in the past and is a pretty good vendor.

Shame 50/50 freebase is seemingly hard to get in higher mg, my local has plenty quality liquids 4x£10 but the 50/50 are all 3mg.

If your happy with the 10ml bottles then go for it, Think Manabush sell 12mg Freebase in bigger bottles, I will say 10ml bottles last longer in MTL Tanks anyway so not really a bad option.

Picking up a variety of mgs just to try, 4x£10 from the local with no shipping seems good, will get bigger ones when I'm sure.

I use 12mg for MTL and 6mg DTL, i have been trying to drop my DTL to 3mg but struggling to do it atm.

Edit: nvmd the local has a range of Pukka Juice at 50/50 up to 12mg
Both Manabush and Prime Vapes sell loads of higher nic 50/50 in 10ml bottles, ready mixed.

Finished product!

So I built my first tank and the vaping was ok first few times but then it started gurgling and giving an horrible taste, what could it be?

FJKAHHv.jpg

Finished product!

So I built my first tank and the vaping was ok first few times but then it started gurgling and giving an horrible taste, what could it be?

FJKAHHv.jpg

Could be not enough Cotton, i have had gurgling because the Wattage wasn't high enough and i am not 100% but poor Airflow as well so poor coil positioning. I am sure someone will be along to correct me.

Back
Top Bottom