What's new

Rta or rda?

Some folk are one side of the fence more than the other, I like both depending on what mood I'm in.

I don't feel there's enough difference in flavour between a good rta and a good rda to say one wins categorically over the other these days.

Everyone likes different thing's for different reasons. RTA's can be more convenient but I can say without hesitation that all my RDA's out perform any tank I own for flavour.
When combined with a squonk mod they are my go to choice.

I think it might depend on your puffing style as well. There are loads of factors. I’ve not found the mtl drippers I’ve tried to be better than the tanks I like, and tanks are much less hassle for me. Others will have different reasons for their preferences.

Only a bit related, but I hit on an excellent flavour combination once by puffing two vape devices at the same time. Not sure why I was doing it but was glad I did in the end.

I think it might depend on your puffing style as well. There are loads of factors. I’ve not found the mtl drippers I’ve tried to be better than the tanks I like, and tanks are much less hassle for me. Others will have different reasons for their preferences.
That's an excellent point. I don't mtl but I can see why a mtl tank would be a better choice over an rda for some.

Back
Top Bottom