What's new

Sad News for us NET Fans.

I don't really vape a lot of NET's tbh, my laziness at having to rewick frequently makes me not bother.
I pretty much vape NETs in the morning, love that tobacco richness with my espresso :2thumbsup:

But I will tell you that I had a bit of a revelation recently when I tried La Tabaccheria’s Extra Dry NET distillate (Latakia). Though not quite the bold flavor of a classic NET (but almost), it is excellent and genuinely reflects the nuances you would expect. What’s delightful about it is that it is pretty much normal wicking, iow about every 3rd or 4th day. A brilliant compromise, worth a try, especially if you can’t be arsed to rewick daily ;) Was so impressed, I just ordered a couple of bottles of Black Cavendish!

Interesting but I'm trying not to spend a lot on liquids atmo.

Perhaps a stupid question, but doesn’t anyone order NETs from the continent? Both French and Italian NETs can be top quality, and they’re not any more expensive than those in the UK. Or is there double VAT and duties because of Brexit? :hmm:

Or is it just national pride and pure patriotism? :uk:
I order NETs from Italy often, they are very good only thing is the shipping costs so I order a good amount each time.

Perhaps a stupid question, but doesn’t anyone order NETs from the continent? Both French and Italian NETs can be top quality, and they’re not any more expensive than those in the UK. Or is there double VAT and duties because of Brexit? :hmm:

With Drakes, LT and Juice Cabin NETs available here I've not really had the need to look further afield plus shipping costs are high otherwise I'd try them. For example with free shipping on orders over £30 a 60ml Drake's concentrate at £8.99 gives me 240ml of juice.

Last edited:

It's just convenience really

I quite liked Juice Cabin but haven't used it in quite a while, i seem to go through different phases with NET Liquid, i still have a few bottles so haven't been in a rush to get anymore. It's a shame they are closing but that's the way things are going for a lot of retailers, i have a friend who opened a bike shop in the 80s and he has decided to call it a day. If your business ain't earning money your options are very few.

Back
Top Bottom