What's new

San Francisco - Flavoured Vape

worcestersteve

Hi

I am travelling to San Francisco tomorrow (Monday 20th) and cannot find an answer to this anywhere.

I know that flavoured vapes etc. are not able to be sold in the city but can I bring my own in from the UK to use whilst there?

I have tried the tobacco only flavoured liquid and can't cope with it!

Thanks

Hi

I am travelling to San Francisco tomorrow (Monday 20th) and cannot find an answer to this anywhere.

I know that flavoured vapes etc. are not able to be sold in the city but can I bring my own in from the UK to use whilst there?

Thanks
I would just stick a tobacco label on it if you're worried. I don't think they would actually have a vape on it to see what ir is.

Hi

Thanks
San Francisco has banned the sale of e-cigs, I believe. Hysterical fascists! Sorry, off topic… :18: This is, as far as I know, solely a local ordinance and should in no way affect you flying in to the airport or going through customs. When I flew in 18 months ago it wasn’t a problem at all ;)

You can try and figure out all the bureaucratic gibberish on the TSA website. They’re responsible for all the security and customs at American airports, and San Fran is no different :14:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security...tems/electronic-cigarettes-and-vaping-devices

And for god’s sake, double bag your juice, or you may regret it :11:

They're banned for sale, not possession. Bring whatever you want.

Such a great city that was.

According to San Francisco Health Code Article 19N,
Smoking or using e-cigarettes (vaping) is only permitted at the curb. Sales of e-cigarettes in San Francisco require a tobacco permit, just like cigarettes.

Pay attention if there is sign telling you whether you can use vaping device or not.

Hi

Thanks
Hello. I'm going to be in the bay area this weekend, and wanted to know if there were any vape shops there. I will be in the union square area so anything within a reasonable distance would be great! Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom