What's new

Scotland lockdown

Tomorrow, I'm going to see my live-alone sister.
I've no clue whether I'm allowed.
I can't be arsed to read the rules to check.
Perhaps a nice policeman will tell me en route.

Road blocks are awesome fun. We had to leave Caracas for the airport in a 4x4 convoy during the insurrection - every turning had flaming barricades. It was like being in a film. A bit of a shit film admittedly as there was no celebrity screening or fans wanting to sleep with me. Still fun though.

My standards are even lower now. If anybody wants to sleep with me if the blocks go up then I'm now willing to pay.
You've reminded me of Tan Son Nhut airport in 1968 - we were airlifted out because of the tet offensive. Went to live in Highgate for a while ........... Highgate was hell ............ ;)

England lockdown from tonight.
Sounds like you've got a better deal.
We're only allowed out to exercise but theres no household mixing.

aye, us too, but i’m guessing it means we can exercise with one other person rather than cutting about on our todd like a bunch of weirdos. :D

it will be a problem if the missus and i are out exercising the wee man and we unexpectedly bump into someone we know.

aye, us too, but i’m guessing it means we can exercise with one other person rather than cutting about on our todd like a bunch of weirdos. :D

it will be a problem if the missus and i are out exercising the wee man and we unexpectedly bump into someone we know.
Whatever you do don't ask Doris what you should do in that scenario as he couldn't answer when challenged last time and i suspect he still doesn't know :18:

You've reminded me of Tan Son Nhut airport in 1968 - we were airlifted out because of the tet offensive. Went to live in Highgate for a while ........... Highgate was hell ............ ;)
I spent the first weekend at a golf weekend on the island of Margarita. It was quite a drunk affair - I got bollocked for trying to jump a golf buggy over one of those sandy bits. Escaping civil unrest is a hard job.

Back
Top Bottom