What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Bugger!!! Ecigone selling Asmodus Lustro Kodama for £69.00 I just had to get 1
And why not I say, last night I Didn't intend preordering the the new wotofo x rta but soon as I seen it was a must have lol.

And why not I say, last night I Didn't intend preordering the the new wotofo x rta but soon as I seen it was a must have lol.
I saw that but still loving my Steamcrave not that they'll fit on the Lustro lol

Ooh I've just seen a post elsewhere that Steamcrave have the Meson AIO coming soon so and it'll have a mesh deck. Quite fancy that

Ooh I've just seen a post elsewhere that Steamcrave have the Meson AIO coming soon so and it'll have a mesh deck. Quite fancy that
Yes hopefully it should be released in October I'm in the steam crave fb group & I'm hooping the mesh deck is good, but if not then I will stick in a ponte.

Oh I thought expected release date was in October, if its not well it gives me time to save up lol.
Me too. I'm on a self imposed goody ban, well hope I can stop ordering stuff till the end of October. Then Christmas lol

Oh I thought expected release date was in October, if its not well it gives me time to save up lol.
Probably still with the testers. Fella who works the SC stand said unlikely to be ready in time for Expo

Back
Top Bottom