What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

It arrived ❤️
IMG_20220913_172207.jpg

I give up with the unity. Only ever smashed 2 bubble glasses and both on the unity. How do I get the glass off without crushing it and cutting myself?

I'd cover the broken one in cling film before trying to remove it and use nitrile gloves to avoid cutting yourself.

I'd cover the broken one in cling film before trying to remove it and use nitrile gloves to avoid cutting yourself.
Just googled them and it states they don't offer any protection handling broken glass as still could be punctured?

Still better than bare skin and gives better grip, but you suit yourself :)

Still better than bare skin and gives better grip, but you suit yourself :)
Just a little scared of cutting myself. I don't fancy slithers of glass stuck in my skin. Maybe wrap it and smash it more so it comes off like the first 1 did or just throw it in the bin and have done lol

Why is the glass stuck, if it's broken, use a pair of long nosed pliers or something like them, picture perhaps. My problem with the Unity has always been cross threading the build deck/ base when reassembling, fookin' thing can get well stuck on a quarter turn.

Why is the glass stuck, if it's broken, use a pair of long nosed pliers or something like them, picture perhaps. My problem with the Unity has always been cross threading the build deck/ base when reassembling, fookin' thing can get well stuck on a quarter turn.
It's not smashed completely. Like a windscreen it hit my marble chopping board and tiny pieces of glass like dust. I'll break it properly like you suggested before giving up completely. Just picked up another supreme v3 to use on my Asmodus.

Back
Top Bottom