What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

I had a few and moved them on, just got the one now, but lets be honest, they really aren't that comfortable to use.

I had a few and moved them on, just got the one now, but lets be honest, they really aren't that comfortable to use.
Figuring out how to hold it, learning how to fire from the top, locking so you don't catch the buttons under lol. The battery door is annoying, hard to grip and threading isn't great. It's ok, not going to be a favourite. I'm absolutely loving my Asmodus Almighty though. Battery door is smooth, the touch screen works well, rubber texture feels nice. I'm admiring other models, might treat myself to a posh stabwood 1 day when I'm rich lol

Decided to use the actual tank that came with the Nunchaku 2 today. Thought I would have a play with TCR mode and wow! Tastes great. Got it on 350f and 50 watts. I'm guessing the stock coils provided are for using with temp control lol

Pleased to see the two Unity's, in the classifieds have (likely) gone, I was pondering both of them :doh::18:

First payday and I've ordered myself a Smok Scar 18 and a black Steamcrave advanced plus v2 with extension bubble glass kit. Fancied something like the Aegis Legend and can't complain for the price.

IMG_20220909_210533.jpg
Bugger!!! Ecigone selling Asmodus Lustro Kodama for £69.00 I just had to get 1. Any idea what I can get to give it a bit of a shine?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom