What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Well the Steamcrave Hadron Lite Combo kit arrived and I'm not overly keen. Both seem great as stand alone but not together. Turning juice flow and air flow is a little fiddly while on the mod. Just accidently pressed button and vaped mesh at full power but now locked it lol. The tank is great as expected but 5ml doesn't last long at all. Think I'll use the SBS for my TCX eXPromiser and use the tank on something else
IMG_20220708_141257.jpg

Well the Steamcrave Hadron Lite Combo kit arrived and I'm not overly keen. Both seem great as stand alone but not together. Turning juice flow and air flow is a little fiddly while on the mod. Just accidently pressed button and vaped mesh at full power but now locked it lol. The tank is great as expected but 5ml doesn't last long at all. Think I'll use the SBS for my TCX eXPromiser and use the tank on something elseView attachment 281324
Lol yes the mod is good but as you have found out it's easy hit the buttons underneath by mistake mine is also know locked cos in bright sunny light you can't see nothing on the screen.

Lol yes the mod is good but as you have found out it's easy hit the buttons underneath by mistake mine is also know locked cos in bright sunny light you can't see nothing on the screen.
Decided to put the bubble glass on. Not really keen on the SBS
IMG_20220708_154010.jpg

Unhappy with the Hadron Lite so picked myself up an Asmodas Almighty. Then I posted on a Facebook group about my issue with the Hadron and v3, someone suggested a heat sink spacer to lift up the tank and be able to use the bubble glass. Will it reduce the power going to the coil though?

Unhappy with the Hadron Lite so picked myself up an Asmodas Almighty. Then I posted on a Facebook group about my issue with the Hadron and v3, someone suggested a heat sink spacer to lift up the tank and be able to use the bubble glass. Will it reduce the power going to the coil though?

It will be a cause of voltage drop from the mod 510 to the tank, so yes there will be SOME but it isn't possible to know if it will be significant until you try it. Not particularly helpful I know, sorry.

If you decide to try it - measure the height of the spacer carefully to see if it will lift up the tank enough for the glass to clear, judging by the pic you will need a bloody tall heat sink. Personally if I was intending to use the bubble glass I'd just use the Asmodus mod.

It will be a cause of voltage drop from the mod 510 to the tank, so yes there will be SOME but it isn't possible to know if it will be significant until you try it. Not particularly helpful I know, sorry.

If you decide to try it - measure the height of the spacer carefully to see if it will lift up the tank enough for the glass to clear, judging by the pic you will need a bloody tall heat sink. Personally if I was intending to use the bubble glass I'd just use the Asmodus mod.
The guy on Facebook showed me his and I've ordered the 25mm while his is the 22mm. 5 fin so should give the same amount of space
FB_IMG_1657740099654.jpg

The guy on Facebook showed me his and I've ordered the 25mm while his is the 22mm. 5 fin so should give the same amount of spaceView attachment 282028
Its the same as using a 510 magnetic adapter, probably better (much better)

Edit-his would look better slightly wider, but thats neither here nor there:)

Its the same as using a 510 magnetic adapter, probably better (much better)

Edit-his would look better slightly wider, but thats neither here nor there:)
Brilliant, thank you. At least I can make use of it. The Asmodus I picked up for £20 on Washington Vapes. Bargain I think, I'm always more happy with clearance kit esp when a little quirky

Not that you will notice, very minimal.

Back
Top Bottom