What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Oh, no, please tell me u got the hadron lite combo or for the unity, not to put the plus on? Im pretty sure its too big, i am only asking cuz i had suggested it thinking u had the supreme

Oh, no, please tell me u got the hadron lite combo or for the unity, not to put the plus on? Im pretty sure its too big, i am only asking cuz i had suggested it thinking u had the supreme
No I've got the combo including the supreme. I got rid of the Unity not long after I got it

Yeah, i mean, they look identicle as far as i can tell, just different sizes so im guessing they will vape at least similar.

I dont particularly like mine, because i have somehow gravitated down too far towards mtl, so its too airy for me, but im encouraged since u think the mesh deck is so good. (And even still, it vapes fine, im just using the classic mtl now and i can now tell the difference between dtl and mtl airflows, no more just slapping a skinny driptip on any old tank for me unfortunately)

Yeah, i mean, they look identicle as far as i can tell, just different sizes so im guessing they will vape at least similar.

I dont particularly like mine, because i have somehow gravitated down too far towards mtl, so its too airy for me, but im encouraged since u think the mesh deck is so good. (And even still, it vapes fine, im just using the classic mtl now and i can now tell the difference between dtl and mtl airflows)
I only have the single line air flow open and it's a nice restricted DTL that almost matches 4 holes on my eXPromisers. Love it. If you are MTL maybe not a good idea for you though

I only have the single line air flow open and it's a nice restricted DTL that almost matches 4 holes on my eXPromisers. Love it. If you are MTL maybe not a good idea for you though
Like i said, im am migrating downward, lol, pretty soon ill be sipping on .06 pinholes if this continues, because its happening on its own, as my lungs get better they find vape more and more irritating i guess

(On this tank specifically i can tell the air is coming into a huge chamber before it hits the coil, with a deck full of mesh in it it might even that out)

Last edited:
I would still place this right behind the classic and the kylin v2 mini, altho i havent used the kylin in a while, and im still only using a single coil on the postless deck, its not like i would throw it out or anything, im eager to put the mesh in, just not quite motivated

I would still place this right behind the classic and the kylin v2 mini, altho i havent used the kylin in a while, and im still only using a single coil on the postless deck, its not like i would throw it out or anything, im eager to put the mesh in, just not quite motivated
Try it and see. I find it smoother

Back
Top Bottom