What's new

shopping list

VPZ opened here in worcester .......god knows why tbh They have quite a good secondary location and in the several times I have walked past Im yet to see a single customer in there , just increasingly desperate staff

Tbh I simply dont get VPZ rapid expansion plans I fear they will come unstuck

I don't know that much about them to be fair, other than they're a chain, much like Totally Wicked, so I discounted them until recently when I decided to pop in.

In my town I have an independent vape shop, the one that sells the flashing light smok kits with 3mg sweet juice to smokers. I also have a Totally Wicked which I hate and lastly the VPZ.

The VPZ near me at least seem to be able to give a smoker the correct kit to give them the highest chance of quitting. They also sell some of the mainstream mods and stuff I like to buy, rather than rebranded eleaf kits and such.

They obviously won't hold up to a properly good independent shop, that knows their stuff, but for what I have available locally, they aren't half bad.

I know people rate washington vapes on here, for ordering online. Whilst it isn't local to me, I could ride there and back in less than an hour (20 mile away). However, I just do not trust them, I won't go into detail, just things I've heard.

I don't know that much about them to be fair, other than they're a chain, much like Totally Wicked, so I discounted them until recently when I decided to pop in.

In my town I have an independent vape shop, the one that sells the flashing light smok kits with 3mg sweet juice to smokers. I also have a Totally Wicked which I hate and lastly the VPZ.

The VPZ near me at least seem to be able to give a smoker the correct kit to give them the highest chance of quitting. They also sell some of the mainstream mods and stuff I like to buy, rather than rebranded eleaf kits and such.

They obviously won't hold up to a properly good independent shop, that knows their stuff, but for what I have available locally, they aren't half bad.

I know people rate washington vapes on here, for ordering online. Whilst it isn't local to me, I could ride there and back in less than an hour (20 mile away). However, I just do not trust them, I won't go into detail, just things I've heard.
I'd be interested to hear @Toastie as before lockdown I'd order and go collect and always been fine. You can't be that far from me if ya only 20 miles from Washington.

you could ....but its washy man;):18:

All bloody trogs north of watford ;)

shandy drinkin southerners rule !!!

They do unatural things up north like drink fizzy beer with a head on it?????

Back
Top Bottom