What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

Mawsley .., not bad, is that using the setup you pmed me about? Also, ten points to hufflepuff for the ending

Whatever it is Mawsley, it's making you smile - so far the only cloudchaser who's cracked a grin :thumbup:

Meanwhile, I think I'll have to watch some RiP Tripper coiling videos (no, I'm not diamond coiling my protanks, life's too short :P ) and make up some 6mg juice so I don't fall over to do this properly ...

Whatever it is Mawsley, it's making you smile - so far the only cloudchaser who's cracked a grin :thumbup:

Meanwhile, I think I'll have to watch some RiP Tripper coiling videos (no, I'm not diamond coiling my protanks, life's too short :P ) and make up some 6mg juice so I don't fall over to do this properly ...

Hey. I grinned on the first one..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Mawsley you should do some more vids m8, ya sense of humour will work well on there. NO im not taking the piss (for a change!)

Rags, it was too dark to see you - that's my excuse:P

Glad to see you've apparently recoiled your light bulbs ;)

The thing is though that you sub-ohm boys are in a league of your own - the best I can do is a SID, which dies at 1.5ohm so I'm hoping that Pepper will be our secret weapon ... I can definitely see the appeal of clouds after wondering what it was all about until recently, and I can fog the old man out when he starts on about watches/guitars/hifi, or the latest thing, vintage radios, hehehe

Rags, it was too dark to see you - that's my excuse:P

Glad to see you've apparently recoiled your light bulbs ;)

The thing is though that you sub-ohm boys are in a league of your own - the best I can do is a SID, which dies at 1.5ohm so I'm hoping that Pepper will be our secret weapon ... I can definitely see the appeal of clouds after wondering what it was all about until recently, and I can fog the old man out when he starts on about watches/guitars/hifi, or the latest thing, vintage radios, hehehe

Your old man sounds pretty cool to me... and I may ask you to ask him a question about hifis later...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

heres my attempt with the i30 clearomiser not the biggest but funny watching my friend try and eat his dinner in my van! haha (ignore the fire extinguisher behind it wasnt needed) http://youtu.be/NoIEw3UyyjY

You are welcome to, but we're going out this evening so you might not get an answer 'til tomorrow at the earliest (and it might be a very long answer, sigh ... yawn ...)

An example: - My take on watches; I wear a Laco Flieger with a sterile A dial on a cheap tatty orange stripy Nato type nylon strap that is too narrow. It is gorgeous. There you go. Him - he'll still be talking about watches three hours later. It appears to be a 'man thing' ... :D

Back
Top Bottom