What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

You are welcome to, but we're going out this evening so you might not get an answer 'til tomorrow at the earliest (and it might be a very long answer, sigh ... yawn ...)

An example: - My take on watches; I wear a Laco Flieger with a sterile A dial on a cheap tatty orange stripy Nato type nylon strap that is too narrow. It is gorgeous. There you go. Him - he'll still be talking about watches three hours later. It appears to be a 'man thing' ... :D

Very much so, I do it all the time. Hahah
I wear a citizen eco drive with a cheapo strap.... I don't do watches...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

So much better chegs

Oh, you will ... What you don't realise you mean is that you don't do them yet :P

Now I'm derailing the thread so I shall leave you to it until later :D

Well if nothing else this thread has convinced me I want to try a dripper at least. I need to order more wire for coils anyway. i'll have a look about for a dripper I like the look of/how it builds. Youtube here I come.

So much better chegs

Once my throat has recovered(later)from the Bionic strength lemon juice,I'll try again & hopefully with my "proper" juice for the dripper(Banana,as every other flavour seems to suddenly attack my tonsils)

432_4.jpg

How the bloody hell - you must tell me sensei

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I cant wait to get my vct4 cells at weekend, my poor little trident doesn't know what its in for.....and its my birthday a week on Sunday, mixing supplies bought and copper nemesis clone ordered woo hoo

I can do serious clouds running a pt2 mini off my evod :P
Its my secretto getting thr person to move seats or stand up on the bus. 3 puffs and the lower deck is full of vapor :P

I can do serious clouds running a pt2 mini off my evod :P
Its my secretto getting thr person to move seats or stand up on the bus. 3 puffs and the lower deck is full of vapor :P

Lol, one minute your buying your first mod and doing coils the next minute your following a cloud chaser thread. You go Girl! No stopping ya now! Rip Tripper better watch his back!

Back
Top Bottom