What's new

showcasing "Lola" a stabwood hybrid dna250c twin 18650 regulated mod

In a market of bespoke one off projects like yours your reputation is your best asset.
I first saw your work during the sure rta review during my first week on the forum and
I've wanted one of your mods ever since.
ive done my research, watched all the reviews I could find and when i had the idea for the mod that I ordered, your name was the first that came to mind.

The key reason wasn't the price which was much lower than I expected Or even the glowing reviews from the likes of @Chris K , flat cap vaper or thevapingbogan.

It was because everyone I've seen or spoken to who has one of your mods, cabinets or whatever.
Either has more than one or wishes they did.

I'm not blowing smoke up your ass so I can justify my spending, my opinion is not worth anything to you or your business, I'm Just a sentimental person at heart who appreciates good craftsmanship.
I'm looking forward to 'parry' arriving in the mail and in the meantime I'm going to enjoy vaping with 'lola'

In a market of bespoke one off projects like yours your reputation is your best asset.
I first saw your work during the sure rta review during my first week on the forum and
I've wanted one of your mods ever since.
ive done my research, watched all the reviews I could find and when i had the idea for the mod that I ordered, your name was the first that came to mind.

The key reason wasn't the price which was much lower than I expected Or even the glowing reviews from the likes of @Chris K , flat cap vaper or thevapingbogan.

It was because everyone I've seen or spoken to who has one of your mods, cabinets or whatever.
Either has more than one or wishes they did.

I'm not blowing smoke up your ass so I can justify my spending, my opinion is not worth anything to you or your business, I'm Just a sentimental person at heart who appreciates good craftsmanship.
I'm looking forward to 'parry' arriving in the mail and in the meantime I'm going to enjoy vaping with 'lola'

thankyou :)

Back
Top Bottom