What's new

showcasing "Shore" an regulated pre- release DNA Go 40 watt mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

In the heart of the sea

“How does one come to know the unknowable? What faculties must a man possess? Since it was discovered that whale oil could light our cities in ways never achieved before, it created global demand. It has pushed man to venture further and further into the deep blue unknown. We know not its depths, nor the host of creatures that live there. Monsters. Are they real?”

I've always been drawn to the sea for many years I had from time to time to go to the coast and watch the waves come in... a calling, For a time I kite surfed those waves, I struggled with doing this until the two girls who taught me told me "you won't tame the waves just go with it become part of the wind don't fight just try and tune into what it's doing. dance and play with the wind and the waves"....and after a while I did, big sails above me and the sea below until age and time caught up with me. I wanted to do a different mod it most likely won't sell but I've made it because I had that calling that pulls to go to the coast... a few weeks ago.... so strong I could hear the waves feel the water but I suppressed it..... watched as it left as quietly as it came.

alfIMG_5291.jpeg

its a pebble not an actual pebble but a copy using various colours

alfIMG_5302.jpeg

cut the side off for the board

alfIMG_5364.jpeg

hand engraved faceplate in brass not laser, etching or cnc hand engraved each mark each scroll

add the bits

alfIMG_5406.JPG
alfIMG_5407.JPG
alfIMG_5408.JPG
alfIMG_5409.JPG
alfIMG_5410.JPG

its a DNA GO so it uses escribe 3 settings plus replay low medium high it's a pre-release experimental board not a board cut out of a DNA go mod

tank fitment is 22/23mm battery is a 18650

the mod has resin in the same way as water dripping off a pebble straight out of water

in the paw 360 degree

it's a stock item till someone wants to buy it

love my mods then like them buy one

Wow that's lovely Stu looks like a real pebble that should turn a few heads for its owner.

Your imagination is a strange yet amazing place. We took the kids for a walk at a local beach just last week and found a broken rock very similar just larger and at No point did it cross my mind that it would be a good design for a mod but yet here it is and it looks fantastic.

Nice that, different from the norm, looks like it's nice to hold and the engraving is sweet

Back
Top Bottom