What's new

showcasing "slipage" a 21700 stabwood hybrid mod for jon the vape

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"slipage" not "slippage"

it's a feeling that's all around it's hard to explain so when I met an old friend the other day he said "slipage" is almost upon us my friend" I agreed it's early this year

it normally happens after Halloween until Xmas its when the days are short and cold damp, miserable when nature goes into slumber, money is scarce like the sun, I normally feel it after housemartins return for one day this would be soon on a rare sunny day they return to the houses we work at singing going back to the nests then they go to find the sun..."slipage" then starts

@Jon The Vape wanted a mod to reflect his black and blue condition at the moment so "slipage" seemed apt I struggled with the name before I started the mod I needed a base to start, I know this sound silly but to make anything I need a start its not about money or rewards or the best mod in the world that's, not me, someone who buys some drip tips off me will get the same experience as a person having a mod...

so to start

DVD

Rules of Engagement

Colonel Terry L. Childers: Yes they had weapons! Do you think there's a script for fighting a war without pissing somebody off? Follow the rules and nobody gets hurt? Yes, innocent people probably died. Innocent people always die but I did not exceed my orders.

here is the original block see the colours now note them I wanted the wood on both sides I knew it was there

the wood is oak from my store btw sustainable of course

here is the workshop early morning shot (today in fact) I haven't done many making shots as such on this mod

alfIMG_0325.jpg

so with the dew on the ground here is "slipage"

alfIMG_0333.jpg
alfIMG_0332.jpg
alfIMG_0331.jpg

alfIMG_0334.jpg

alfIMG_0330.jpg

the mod is cut so it fits the hand I was going to make it less wide and more dainty but then the fingers would wrap around completely but it will take a big atty as its a 21700 moddog tube with a clickfet it will be powerful

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

I will be at the expo this week so if you see me say hi but tell me who you are so I do not look like a plonker

"slipage" not "slippage"

it's a feeling that's all around it's hard to explain so when I met an old friend the other day he said "slipage" is almost upon us my friend" I agreed it's early this year

it normally happens after Halloween until Xmas its when the days are short and cold damp, miserable when nature goes into slumber, money is scarce like the sun, I normally feel it after housemartins return for one day this would be soon on a rare sunny day they return to the houses we work at singing going back to the nests then they go to find the sun..."slipage" then starts

@Jon The Vape wanted a mod to reflect his black and blue condition at the moment so "slipage" seemed apt I struggled with the name before I started the mod I needed a base to start, I know this sound silly but to make anything I need a start its not about money or rewards or the best mod in the world that's, not me, someone who buys some drip tips off me will get the same experience as a person having a mod...

so to start

DVD

Rules of Engagement

Colonel Terry L. Childers: Yes they had weapons! Do you think there's a script for fighting a war without pissing somebody off? Follow the rules and nobody gets hurt? Yes, innocent people probably died. Innocent people always die but I did not exceed my orders.

here is the original block see the colours now note them I wanted the wood on both sides I knew it was there

the wood is oak from my store btw sustainable of course

here is the workshop early morning shot (today in fact) I haven't done many making shots as such on this mod

View attachment 202866

so with the dew on the ground here is "slipage"

View attachment 202868 View attachment 202869 View attachment 202870

View attachment 202867

View attachment 202871

the mod is cut so it fits the hand I was going to make it less wide and more dainty but then the fingers would wrap around completely but it will take a big atty as its a 21700 moddog tube with a clickfet it will be powerful

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

I will be at the expo this week so if you see me say hi but tell me who you are so I do not look like a plonker
Love it Stu.
Thank you Jon [emoji16][emoji16]

That is one stunning mod Stu, really like the colours and shape. I'm sure Jon will be delighted with it. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom