What's new

Showcasing "Wonko" regulated dna 75 colour in brushed alloy hybrid stabwood

Absolutely stunning as always Stu, I always feel lost for words [emoji4]

I love the effect that the wood gives to this, very classy and the colours are fantastic.

I think the Administration should stop you posting these pictures. You’re technically dealing crack to addicts! :drool:

I dunno how you manage to make these mods look so bloody lovely? You must be the wizard of mod with Alfie as your familiar? [emoji6][emoji106]

the green in this is lovely allmost like scales on a mythical beast :)

Wow Stu, I'm speechless for a change.

You know people real love wonko

I’m getting lots of good vipes off him to me as a maker it’s just another mod

It’s odd but then again I’ve seen him for a few weeks and I’m like yep move on

But with all mods I look at these days from other mod makers in stabwood I’m non plussed

Mrs vapesmarter says your heads to big perhaps it is. I haven’t lost any enthusiasm for making I just want a different look that makes my mods more unique I still after all this time haven’t found it yet

Is there such a thing as a perfect mod?

Is there such a thing as a perfect mod?

Nope, there isn't. It's the little imperfections that make them handmade and unique.
You're damn good Stu, but 'perfect'?
You're not divine!!

I'm still thinking on another mod. Para-series, fully dismantlablefully by me to clean and polish. Withh the storage space within the body to hold a fresh set of coils, wick and the tools to change them......
.... Oh, and must look like it's an anachronism from the 1920's.....[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom