What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I get this weird feeling if I vape too much in a short amount of time. I'll inhale for a long time, exhale and repeat five times in a two minute period and it'll feel like I'm high for about two minutes. It feels cool but I come off of it really hard. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I get this weird feeling if I vape too much in a short amount of time. I'll inhale for a long time, exhale and repeat five times in a two minute period and it'll feel like I'm high for about two minutes. It feels cool but I come off of it really hard. Haha.

Sounds like hyperventilating to me ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Lol, I suppose. But it's a cool feeling. But I'm sure it's not very good to do haha. ;p

My only side effects are spots upper arms chest and face but if that's the price I pay for healthier lungs etc I'm happy :D

I haven't been at vaping for that long but I've been a smoker for the best part of 15 years. I have noticed a bit of a cough and what feels like a very slight cold. My sense of smell has been coming back over the last few days. I went past a burger van while in town and it made me feel quite sick

So far no sides that i've noticed.

Although Someone saying that the VG plays with your bowels I'd say maybe that if anything.

It actually sounds like your nicotine levels are just a bit high :) Try a lower nic level if especially if you are vaping while driving or using machinery.

TomVa-ping, after vaping for a few months I started to notice spots :eek: not being vain, but the last thing I want on my face or anywhere else :P

Don't know it'll help you, but I tried two things that worked for me, lowered my PG levels - was 70/30, now 50/50, and used more moisturiser - try aqueous cream or Dermol 500, you get the latter from the chemist, abt £8 for 500ml that will last for ages (and doesn't smell girly - or of anything at all :D

It actually sounds like your nicotine levels are just a bit high :) Try a lower nic level if especially if you are vaping while driving or using machinery.

Can't get any lower than 6mg. I think it's because I chain vape too fast.

For me the spots are clearing up as when you smoke your body produces 2 times a chemical when you stop smoking your body Carries on producing double that chemical so you get spots. Your body adapts and goes back to creating less chemical.

temporary Spots vs lung cancer

I know which my money's on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

Back
Top Bottom