What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I continually get vapers tongue and dry mouth. I just drink a lot of water. I had a bad virus a week ago and it cleared up a lot quicker than when I was smoking. When I first started 3 months ago my skin flared up and had a spot outbreak as well as dry skin. That thankfully cleared up. As many of you have already said an addiction to all things shiny

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Same here. Just had my first illness since I started about five months ago, a virus. It was a bad one and a few people at work were off with it but I seem to be on the mend miles quicker than I would have been last year on twenty a day. Also I probably would have had a couple of colds since Christmas by now - smoking must do the immune system absolutely no favours

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Apart from smoking being generally bad for us, my doctor always used to tell me it kept colds at bay, viruses hate all that smoke & when i did smoke i got a lot less colds than my OH who has never smoked. I do get the idea though that the pg in e liquid acts in a similar way.

Since I started only two month ago I had insomnia over ten years now I sleep every night no problem since I quit cigarettes due to a health scare TIAattack now I'm vape fan looking for knowledge iv no more sleepless nights made huge difference to my mood on a daily basis not had any bad effects at all

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

It makes me smile seeing that peoe who have had health issues in the past are curing it with giving up smoking by means of vaping. Makes me proud to be a member of the vape brigade.

I didn't want to give up smoking as I enjoyed what it did for me it was just the health issues in the family ( cancer ) made me want to find alternatives that is how I ended up here.

How can they even remotely say vaping is bad when so any of you beautiful people are getting better in health

:D

V/Ape on!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

I have found lately I have been suffering very mild headaches and a light pain in my tummy, I am not totally sure these are affects of vaping but it has only been this way since I started vaping.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 5.3 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Dry throat and if i chain vape and forget to lower the nic % i get a headrush - oh and chronic broke syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I dont know whether it's pure luck or timing, but I havent been poorly once since I quit smoking (touch wood - or actually touch something shiny!)

The only side effects I get are that I seem to spend more time at my desk at work because going out for a fag is no longer an excuse!!

My physical performance - gym, football etc, is defo miles better in the last few months

Two close friends have had quite unpleasant side effects - painful spots / swellings around the nose / mouth and slight bleeding at the back of the throat.

They both switched from pg/vg to vg only and the symptoms vanished.

Missing the throat hit of the pg, one of them switched back to the pg/vg and the symptoms returned.

While this sounds like an acquired allergy to pg (both had been vaping pg/vg mix for over 18 months without problems), I thought it worth mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom