What's new

Simple vape bargains

This stuff is alright I've only tried the strawberry one so far

Last edited:
Got my VG range today

First up Mint Chop Chip in my RDA at 0.9 ohms 28w

Not bad at all .... a solid 7/10 for me, very happy vaping it but probably not a must buy for rme. Would make a nice 'occasional' change though for sure.

If there's any left at the end of the week, I may well get a bottle or two for the stash

I thought I'd try a couple as they were so cheap. In my rda at 35 watts. Crap. . .
Very little flavour to me, so glad they weren't expensive. [emoji57]

Oh well, it was good while it lasted ....

sale finished by the looks of it....

Yey. Atleast I've bought one that I can taste [emoji16]
Mint Choc Chip. Quite tasty but I probably wouldn't buy again. As for the Honeycomb cream and Peaches and Milk, I can hardly taste them at all. My taste buds must be well and truly shot. I need strong flavours to satisfy me now. At least I had some Bunkr delivered today [emoji14]

I thought I'd try a couple as they were so cheap. In my rda at 35 watts. Crap. . .
Very little flavour to me, so glad they weren't expensive. [emoji57]

that's usually the territory i sit around at mate but on 0.2 velocity clone they can handle another 20 watts comfortably and you'll get a wee bit more from these without been too hot. Could probably take them higher but that's my upward limit for heat.

that's usually the territory i sit around at mate but on 0.2 velocity clone they can handle another 20 watts comfortably and you'll get a wee bit more from these without been too hot. Could probably take them higher but that's my upward limit for heat.
I'll try something different then. Don't usually go over 50 watts as I don't like a warm/hot vape. It's probably me because I had the same problem with some dripworx juice. Couldn't taste a thing and gave it away.
The mint choc chip is giving good flavour though. Subtle flavours are just no good for me.

I'll try something different then. Don't usually go over 50 watts as I don't like a warm/hot vape. It's probably me because I had the same problem with some dripworx juice. Couldn't taste a thing and gave it away.
The mint choc chip is giving good flavour though. Subtle flavours are just no good for me.

bloody hell that sounds identical to me....same with Dripworx because when i tried them in the past they seemed far more flavoursome than they do recently.....i've tried everything, menthol crystals, menthol flavours, brushing my toungue.....you name it......think we''re both maybe expecitng a bit much sitting around 40 watts. 50+ Is High for me too but out of all the sales recently the 2 juices that really stood out were elements fresh squeeze and pink lemonade....probably both straight into my top 5 and that's over 4 years vaping. Think i probably really to get a few more tanks rotating and mixing it up more too!!

Yeah I think these definitely need higher wattage. In my bellus at 35w strawberry cake was OK but at 50w in my crius it was lovely.

Back
Top Bottom