What's new

Simple vape bargains

The liquid bars deals, Whilst tempting Im glad I didnt bite! - I knew they were too good to be true. Plus I had a hunch we'd be getting crazy sales as it got closer to May so I thought, Why risk X amount of money on juice I havent tried which could be kak & hard to shift as opposed to using the same X amount of money on dicounted brands/juice that Ive tried and I know & love..

Anyway. Im sure these will be sold in TPD compliant bottles as their sister company 'Cheap Thrills' are. Adding to that I love cheap thrills 'Rush Rush Yayo' & 'Ocean Lime' which are fruity mixes so I have high hopes for the Tropical Juice :) tempted to bang in another 60ml but I think I'll wait till my first order gets here tommorow to be certain!

Ooft....don't rub it in!! You did well to hold off....if i hadn't gone in 1st time then the temptation to try and even it up a bit for value woudn't have dragged me in a second and third time. DIdn't go crazy, i don't think, compared to some.....my last order was for around the £10 mark and was MOO eliquids only!!! Heard very little bad about them to be honest and even reviewed well here!! Hey i'm a big boy and not blaming anyone but let's just say they're not my cuppa chah!!

Some would use the word sutel (see what i did there!!) but the words i would use are weak and insipid!

Think using the word subtle when it comes to paying for a premium juice is a cop out!!

Fuck it... Just put an order in but forgot the email I had this morning. Can't complain tho 120ml of juice for £10.88 Billy bargain. Fuck All left in 30ml 3mg so got 15ml x2. Strawberry cake/chocochino/honeycomb/mintchoc
I never buy premade coz I'm too tight. But those prices....

Fuck it... Just put an order in but forgot the email I had this morning. Can't complain tho 120ml of juice for £10.88 Billy bargain. Fuck All left in 30ml 3mg so got 15ml x2. Strawberry cake/chocochino/honeycomb/mintchoc
I never buy premade coz I'm too tight. But those prices....
It works out a penny cheaper to buy 2x15ml as opposed to 1x30ml, Billy bargain indeed! [emoji1]

Has anyone managed to stack the £2 off with the 20% off?

don't quote me 100% but is the 20% not after first order......so unless you haven't clamied or missed it the only chance you would get is with a second order ?? like i said, not 100% about it!!

don't quote me 100% but is the 20% not after first order......so unless you haven't clamied or missed it the only chance you would get is with a second order ?? like i said, not 100% about it!!

There has to been so additional discount. Loads of people have done it

Back
Top Bottom