What's new

Simple vape bargains

Is the high VG stuff made for drippers?

I'm running it in a Kayfun v5, erlkonigin rta and a bf hadaly rda, no problems wicking with the two tanks in particular . It is thick though so I know a lot of tanks would struggle to run it. All depends what your looking to use it in I suppose?

OK so strawberry cake is fantastic. Need more!

I ordered more as well lol. Really is a cracking juice that one. Has a very slight throat hit as well which is quite nice, not harsh In any way just a little nip that makes the vape really quite satisfying.

My peaches and milk and honeycomb came. As good as I remember. I stuck in an order for some 50/50 banana toffee today. Rude not to with the.extra discounts and the points from last time. Only cost just over postage in the end.

Haven't tried honeycomb yet. My first order was 30ml of strawberry cake, honeycomb and tropical juice.

Got another order of 30ml of each plus 30ml the chocolate coffee, 15ml mint choc and 2x 15ml peach..

Reading all of this positivity made me place another order for the strawberry cake, tropical and mint chocolate. Haven't even got my first order yet ;)

Yep, as above post, another order placed for a couple of hundred ml of the 80/20 range.
The TPD has a lot to answer to, I'm guessing these guys aren't going to be making this range post May.:(

Yep, as above post, another order placed for a couple of hundred ml of the 80/20 range.
The TPD has a lot to answer to, I'm guessing these guys aren't going to be making this range post May.:(
I think they will be carrying on. I'm pretty sure cheap thrills is also part of the parent company. I know they sell well in town.

I think they will be carrying on. I'm pretty sure cheap thrills is also part of the parent company. I know they sell well in town.
That's good to know.
I've not long sent them an email as it happens, asking if the 80/20 range will still be available post TPD.

NO MORE Juice deals please Apes :):11::)

Not that I'm at MrDj's stash but I'm catching up ;)

cheers

Gaz

It's a sad irony that the reason I didn't buy their liquids much before is because they were expensive. ... Now they are cheaper than anything else.

I just got another 20% off email this morning ... they must have a hell of a lot to shift.

Back
Top Bottom