What's new

Simple vape bargains

Haven't got mine yet unfortunately. I think I may be getting more with all of these positive reviews though. I wonder how long this liquid will be at these prices?

Tried the Chocolaccino - Very smooth and rounded flavour, like a Klix vending machine mocha. probably not the best thing to compare it to but I like the mocha drink! Thick vapour.
Honeycomb Cream - Yep, it's a creamy honey flavour! Again, thick plentiful vapour.
Peaches and milk - Also a good one, milk taste reminds me of a milky rice pudding. Again, like the two others, this juice chucks out loads of vapour.

No worries about these being short dated etc, mine have an expiry date of 09/01/2018

Haven't got mine yet unfortunately. I think I may be getting more with all of these positive reviews though. I wonder how long this liquid will be at these prices?

Until there's none left or we hit the 20th of May.

I can't wait to get my order! It's gonna be so tough to decide which flavour to try first

Just ordered 150ml of various. I'm a long time user of their French Tobacco. Fuckin lovely stuff. I get the "dirty ashtray" thing haha but it's so much more. As @simong says, sometimes it's just what u need.

Just ordered 150ml of various. I'm a long time user of their French Tobacco. Fuckin lovely stuff. I get the "dirty ashtray" thing haha but it's so much more. As @simong says, sometimes it's just what u need.

yeah, it's good stuff ... vaping some of mine right now, I'm thinking it's quite cigar-y now, it's quite an 'exotic' taste ... I think the ashtray thing comes from it tasting quite dry to me. I think I'm enjoying it more than last time I bought it.... and I must have quite liked it then or I wouldn't have bought more! :D

Back
Top Bottom