What's new

Simple vape bargains

It's a sad irony that the reason I didn't buy their liquids much before is because they were expensive. ... Now they are cheaper than anything else.

I just got another 20% off email this morning ... they must have a hell of a lot to shift.
Just had the same email.
I'd not come across them before the deal posted here.
What were the pre sale prices?

Yeah I noticed vape club were selling them at a sale price of 4.99 for 15ml and 7.99 for 30ml. People are missing out big time by not going direct

Cripes, that is top dollar. Not sure if I'd be paying that much for it.
They've slashed the prices, that's £7 off the bloody price before the 20% discount.

I know, it's mental, the 50/50 range was even more expensive £5.49 for 10ml £15.99 for 30ml .... that's why I only had it occasionally.

They are (were?) marketed as some kind of London hipster lifestyle range.... defo not bargain basement stuff.

Reading all of this positivity made me place another order for the strawberry cake, tropical and mint chocolate. Haven't even got my first order yet ;)

i've done exactly the same....you'd think i would have learned after the liquidbar experience but there's just far too much positivety in here.

From a business/marketing point of view i think the liquidbar played it perfectly imo....only 2/3 flavours over 3 orders that i would give pass marks to at a push!

I think it's going be a game of brinkmanship between us and the vendors over the next few weeks.!! Bring it on!

The liquid bars deals, Whilst tempting Im glad I didnt bite! - I knew they were too good to be true. Plus I had a hunch we'd be getting crazy sales as it got closer to May so I thought, Why risk X amount of money on juice I havent tried which could be kak & hard to shift as opposed to using the same X amount of money on dicounted brands/juice that Ive tried and I know & love..

Anyway. Im sure these will be sold in TPD compliant bottles as their sister company 'Cheap Thrills' are. Adding to that I love cheap thrills 'Rush Rush Yayo' & 'Ocean Lime' which are fruity mixes so I have high hopes for the Tropical Juice :) tempted to bang in another 60ml but I think I'll wait till my first order gets here tommorow to be certain!

Back
Top Bottom