What's new

Simple vape bargains

There has to been so additional discount. Loads of people have done it

i 'think' i know what i did......ordered fairly early after reading post 6 in thread which advised of the £2 off which i claimed and applied....for some reason i didn't apply the 20% but if you at post 6 it has being edited and i wasn't aware of the extra 20% when i ordered. For some strange reason they also knocked off £1.99 and not £2 off my order.

Have you tried stacking therm yourself???? nothing to lose surely as your £2 of is a unique code and i would imagine only expires on use.

The £2 code wont stack with others as far as ive tried.

Got my Tropical Juice in. May just be me but im getting a very similar vibe to MoleJuices 'Malibu Breeze' which is a yes from me :)

guys,

to unlock the £2 off you need to sign into your account then sign into the rewards with the same details....that's what i had to do anyway... just click on 'already have an account' in rewards section.

guys,

to unlock the £2 off you need to sign into your account then sign into the rewards with the same details....that's what i had to do anyway... just click on 'already have an account' in rewards section.

Yeah but its only a coupon code and you can't stack coupon codes

guys,

yeah and I get this ..

Capture33.JPG

but if I go into the log in at the top right, I can log in fine. .... and now I'm logged in and looking at my name address and orders.

I've been round in circles, logging and out, changing my password and all sorts, gave up in the end.

Yeah but its only a coupon code and you can't stack coupon codes

that was intended for the poster who mentioned they couldn't unlock the £2. i don't know the answer to your question.....sorry! someone just posted above though they don't think you can stack codes.

yeah and I get this ..

View attachment 123477

but if I go into the log in at the top right, I can log in fine. .... and now I'm logged in and looking at my name address and orders.

I've been round in circles, logging and out, changing my password and all sorts, gave up in the end.

fook knows mate.....i just typed same details into both. i've noticed that sometimes when i signed into main account that the rewards was locked and other times it was visible...i was going to suggest password change but you've beat me to it. Anyone else in the house you can open an account for...ohhh there's an idea!!

fook knows mate.....i just typed same details into both. i've noticed that sometimes when i signed into main account that the rewards was locked and other times it was visible...i was going to suggest password change but you've beat me to it. Anyone else in the house you can open an account for...ohhh there's an idea!!

haha, nah, I've probably spent 30mins messing around already ...I value my time at more than £4 an hour, so I'm losing already. :D

haha, nah, I've probably spent 30mins messing around already ...I value my time at more than £4 an hour, so I'm losing already. :D

here here!!

ps- all the fannying about and you find that they've ran out...being there got t-shirt!!

Just a quick mail to say that these guys are sound with excellent CS!

My first order was 15ml light of Tropical Juice so i dropped a wee email after placing 2nd order and fair play to simplevapeco it was thrown in my 2nd order.

Wasn't overly bothered as they must be innundated with orders but like i said....well played!!

Back
Top Bottom