What's new

Simple vape bargains

Mine all arrived today. I've had a couple of them before so went with a few different flavours. First one tried is the the mint choc chip, not something I would normally go for. I'm glad I did though , it's bloody lovely [emoji1], one of the nicest juices I've tried in a while. Happy days [emoji106]

What over flavours did you get @9668harry? What are they like?

Not had chance to try them yet matey.

I got strawberry cake (smells really good, very cakey)

Tropical (again smells really good, orange pineapple etc)

Chocolaccino ( I've had before and that's nice. A mild coffee with chocolate and caramel notes, well balanced and not over coffee'ish [emoji1])

I've also had peaches and milk and the honeycomb cream one before. Not really my favourites tbh but that's a preference thing. They tasted just like they were described. There all very well balanced and top quality juices to be fair.

• 2x NEW: STRAWBERRY CAKE - 30ML (3MG)
  • 2x MINT CHOC CHIP - 30ML (6MG) 3 MG was oos but can cope with 6 in the serpent mini build
  • 2x NEW: TROPICAL JUICE - 30ML (3MG)
  • 2x HONEYCOMB CREAM - 30ML (3MG)
Used the 20% off code
Forgot about checking for the £2 off points thing

Still 240ml of juice for £15.69 inc shipping cant be faulted now just to wait for it to arrive.

So got tropical juice in my crius and its really quite nice. Bit like a tropical smoothie. Sure there's a hint of coolness to it but might be my imagination.

The strawberry cake is really nice I pleased to say. I was thinking it would be just another strawberry flavour but it's actually balanced more towards the cake side of things. Really nice cake flavour, wish I ordered more of that one, might still lol

The strawberry cake is really nice I pleased to say. I was thinking it would be just another strawberry flavour but it's actually balanced more towards the cake side of things. Really nice cake flavour, wish I ordered more of that one, might still lol

I got my order about an hour ago and started with strawberry cake, 10ml later haven't got round to trying the others yet as loving this one.

So got tropical juice in my crius and its really quite nice. Bit like a tropical smoothie. Sure there's a hint of coolness to it but might be my imagination.

Just started on the tropical, I think your right. Slight cooling there, only slight but it's there. I'm guessing a touch of koolada in the mix. Again' 'tis very nice indeed [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom