What's new

Simple vape bargains

ATTENTION! Before ordering you can get further £2 off... On their website at the bottom left there is button "check rewards" :)
zplnIjs.png

And....My order is placed, if someone is curious shipping is £2.95 GBP. I tried one of their products once, they are amazing :)

Also got email; As a thank you for signing up enjoy 20% off your next order over the festive period.
Use SVCSUB20 at the checkout
(Offer excludes multipacks and bundles)
*ends 1/1/17.

I wonder if it works for further discount :)

Yep it works!!! £7.71 posted for 90mls!!!! Well worth a punt :)

It would be rude not to indulge, 150mls ordered. Thanks for the heads up, also took advantage of the extra £2 off as well.

Thanks for the info @9668harry just placed a order. Went for the same as @eyeball kid the peaches and milk and honeycomb cream. Hope there good.
Everyone has different tastes but fundamentally this is a really well made and flavoured juice. I'm sure you will end up wishing you ordered more. There where some that weren't to my taste as I remember but all where great juices. (Quite thick as I remember). The shop in question had just received them in stock and placed them out for testing in little aspire bvc ce 4's. So I spent half an hour helping the lady re load them into cleito' s for testing.

If I like them i reckon I will place a bigger order. Made so many mistakes in the past of buying juice as it cheap, spending a lot and it's all crap, taking it easy this time round with 60ml, can't go wrong for a fiver. Hopefully the 80/20 will be ok in my cleito then :)

Back
Top Bottom