What's new

Simple vape bargains

I've found it excellent. But the clue is in the ratio. You need some wattage to open up the flavours. These are best dripped. The 50/50 is lovely in a kayfun.
I got five flavours in today and the only one that matches the description is mint choc chip, the rest are rubbish. That was me dripping at 0.2 on a mech with fresh battery. I'll let the Mrs try them and see if she likes them but I'll probably stick them in the giveaway section.

which is a shame as I've almost vaped a whole 30ml bottle of French Tobacco. ... back up to £15 now

I had honeycomb in the kryton last night around 45w / 0.4. Bloody tasty if you ask me. And the toffee/banana 50/50 is awesome. Hourses for courses.

I had honeycomb in the kryton last night around 45w / 0.4. Bloody tasty if you ask me. And the toffee/banana 50/50 is awesome. Hourses for courses.

I thought you might like that toffee/Banana. :) ... I have a little 10ml bottle of the 'rose' but I'm saving it for a rainy day so couldn't tell you what it's like.

I've got 30ml of the toffee and banana, 29 ml of the French Tobacco and 29 mls of the mint choc chip anyone fancy a swap?

cheers

Gaz

Chocochino /strawberry cake /mint choc chip all ok... Cant work out what's going on with the honeycomb cream, it's just honey to me way too sickly, I'll mix it with something just to vape it (I abhor waste)

Back
Top Bottom