What's new

Simply leaf NET liquids

Xinte

Postman
As a NET vaper, I'm always on the lookout for suppliers as my usual, La Tabbaceria and Black Note often go out of stock in the UK, and I came across Darkstar and Juice Cabin's Simply Leaf range, seems a very economical way to make up your NET's but as they have so many flavours, I'm loathe to order many longfills/shortfills to try if I'm not going to like them, I vape mostly La Tab Gran reserva Virginia or Black note Legato, does anyone know what would be the closest in Simply Leaf and whether it's worth trying the hybrid version as I mix to 24mg nicotine, thanks

I haven't used Juice Cabin since Darkstar bought them and they have changed the range of flavours available. I prefer Drakes' and LT NETs but I'm sure Juice Cabin do Virginia and Kentucky (Legato) flavours which should be the closest.

I haven't used Juice Cabin since Darkstar bought them and they have changed the range of flavours available. I prefer Drakes' and LT NETs but I'm sure Juice Cabin do Virginia and Kentucky (Legato) flavours which should be the closest.
Thank you for your reply Netvaper, I have a few from LT, but am a little dissuaded by the fact that you have to mix, steep and then try and if you don't like, you throw away the expensive concentrate left, at least with Drakes you can buy 10ml bottles to try, same with Black note, Juice Cabin doesn't seem as expensive if you don't like it but as they have such a large range, it could prove just as wasteful to find an ADV, thanks again

Thank you for your reply Netvaper, I have a few from LT, but am a little dissuaded by the fact that you have to mix, steep and then try and if you don't like, you throw away the expensive concentrate left, at least with Drakes you can buy 10ml bottles to try, same with Black note, Juice Cabin doesn't seem as expensive if you don't like it but as they have such a large range, it could prove just as wasteful to find an ADV, thanks again

Yes sadly no 10ml pre-mixed are available from LT at least in the UK while BN is only available in the UK in 10ml but is expensive. As you say Drake's do 10ml though the range is limited but it does include the Virginia and Kentucky flavours you are looking for. Last time I looked Darkstar's Simply Leaf looked just as or more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom