What's new

Single Coil RTA Recommendations

I'm experimenting with SS316L and TC at the moment and so far so good. I have a range of different wire that will probably keep me going for a couple of years and can't see me deviating from SS to be honest, even running my Zeus X mesh on SS.

I run the Zeus X RTA in dual mode with the airflow down to about 1/3, with 3mm coils, a bit of a restricted DTL I suppose. Tried several variants in single mode, went up to a 4mm juggernaut with the airflow almost closed but still not great. Oh well keep persevering...
Usually run it wide open myself, I find it gets a bit too hot for me if I close it off. I really like Demon Killer - Raging fire coils, they do a braid type that come out about .14 on a dual build. But you have to run them at a pretty high power, like 75w ish, or they take an age to ramp up.

Zeus X Mesh, just dug it back out, the cooler vape might be an acquired taste though.
After getting the Unity clone, I think I need to invest in the mesh deck for mine. I do like the mesh but it takes a bit of getting used to with the extra wick and such involved, when you get it right though I'm not sure it can be beat. The only thing I have found with the unity is it seems to make my juice taste way more sweet than on a traditional coil.

Usually run it wide open myself, I find it gets a bit too hot for me if I close it off. I really like Demon Killer - Raging fire coils, they do a braid type that come out about .14 on a dual build. But you have to run them at a pretty high power, like 75w ish, or they take an age to ramp up.
Just looked them up, wow that's a hefty looking coil. One of the main advantages with SS in TC mode, I normally have the power up around 75~85 watts, gives a much quicker ramp up, knowing the mod will adjust down as soon as it gets up to temp.

Just looked them up, wow that's a hefty looking coil. One of the main advantages with SS in TC mode, I normally have the power up around 75~85 watts, gives a much quicker ramp up, knowing the mod will adjust down as soon as it gets up to temp.
Type D is the ones I like, tried the type A also, both equally good IMO.

+1 for the kylin mini 2, I’ve got two now they are brilliant. Gear rta is a little flavour banger too.

lots of people rave about the destiny and I liked it but kylin mini 2 really noticeably better IMO.

got a druga coming shortly from an ape on here to try in next couple of days so I’ll comment once I’ve had a play.

Using a kylin mini v2 just now and its fantastic.

I'd also recommend an Aromanizer Supreme v3 or the Aromanizer Plus 2 with the single coil deck.

The ofrf gear is also decent, as is the ehpro kelpie. Finally the oumier wasp nano rta is a good shout as well.

Back
Top Bottom