What's new

Site is so slow

I keep seeing this at the bottom

upload_2022-9-15_10-5-58.png

Seems to be back to normal now

Oddly, i notice the menu banner at the top is in a different font to the rest of the forum when it wasn't working properly

I’m having problems loading pages and sometimes it stops responding completely. Also when I click on a like or try to post anything nothing happens except for a page loading pulse in the top right corner of the page that keeps going for about ten seconds and I have to wait until it’s stopped and click the like or post again for it to take effect. This has been going on for a couple of days now. I am using an iPad and have recently updated to iOS 16 if that means anything. I would be grateful for any advice, thanks.

I’m having problems loading pages and sometimes it stops responding completely. Also when I click on a like or try to post anything nothing happens except for a page loading pulse in the top right corner of the page that keeps going for about ten seconds and I have to wait until it’s stopped and click the like or post again for it to take effect. This has been going on for a couple of days now. I am using an iPad and have recently updated to iOS 16 if that means anything. I would be grateful for any advice, thanks.

You need to disable IPv6 on your router.......tis the only way Im afraid...there is a good few of us on various devices experiencing this for months now and I suspect a lot more .... the management are aware.

Been having the same issues for about a month or so, I’ve tried without success to delete Ivp 6 but still trying to get it sorted.

I’ve noticed this, for several months. But it’s hardly affected my own use of the site. And I knew Admin were aware.
So I’ve kept an eye, on this thread, incase a solution comes up.

Been having the same issues for about a month or so, I’ve tried without success to delete Ivp 6 but still trying to get it sorted.

I doubt you will be able to delete it, and you don't want to either for just one website/forum.

Back
Top Bottom