What's new

Site is so slow

I doubt you will be able to delete it, and you don't want to either for just one website/forum.
I think you’re probably right, but it’s very frustrating, although I’m really getting used to it now I won’t give up on the site yet but sometimes just get fed up with it lol.

I think you’re probably right, but it’s very frustrating, although I’m really getting used to it now I won’t give up on the site yet but sometimes just get fed up with it lol.

Aye it's no fun.....reminds me of the dial up days of the internet....

call-calling.gif

Although I don’t understand why the problem is just on this site, I’ve not had any problems with other websites :hmm:

@TP 72 same here mate, it’s only on this website. Thanks guys for your input, at least I know that it’s not just me experiencing this. This website used to run as sweet as a nut for me up until recently and I’m wondering what has caused it and if it can be rectified, then again I’m not very computer savvy so maybe I wouldn’t understand anyway.

@TP 72 same here mate, it’s only on this website. Thanks guys for your input, at least I know that it’s not just me experiencing this. This website used to run as sweet as a nut for me up until recently and I’m wondering what has caused it and if it can be rectified, then again I’m not very computer savvy so maybe I wouldn’t understand anyway.
I totally agree, only been the last couple of months just seems very odd to me.

I had a really hard time loading the screenshot above and I’m sorry that it came out so big but it was doing all sorts of weird stuff.

I had a really hard time loading the screenshot above and I’m sorry that it came out so big but it was doing all sorts of weird stuff.

Are you using BT? Seems to be the common factor. Only fix has been to turn IPv6 off. Can’t do that on Apple devices, so if available turn it off on your router.

Back
Top Bottom