What's new

Site is so slow

now thats weard. its been slow for a good few hours and had one server error but its never logged me out.
at the moment is loading as fast as it usually does but could be an intermitent issue.
I believe what is slow for u is complete lockup for me. Just more servers in the mix

And yeah, it took like a cpl minutes, im good to go now too it seems

now thats weard. its been slow for a good few hours and had one server error but its never logged me out.
at the moment is loading as fast as it usually does but could be an intermitent issue.

It's a setting when you log in. If you don't check stay logged in you will have to log in each time you access the site.

upload_2022-4-11_20-35-15.png

im guessing he has that ticcked like all of us but there was a glitch a couple of years ago that even though ticked it would log you out after every post. just wondered if it could be doing that for jd but not all of us.

The site has got like Fasttech used to go for me the last few weeks.
If it don't respond I piss off and do something else instead.
I really think the issues are causing people to stay away from the forum.

im guessing he has that ticcked like all of us but there was a glitch a couple of years ago that even though ticked it would log you out after every post. just wondered if it could be doing that for jd but not all of us.

I think you need to re-read his post :18:

Its really frustrating too, because i like to have it set to not automatically stay logged in, and it keeps booting me off, lol

was rubbish a couple of days ago, deleting potv cookies solved it for me, no noticible lag for me atm, but I'm off my nut on antibiotics and a very small amount of strong stout.

Back
Top Bottom