What's new

Site is so slow

Fook me have they moved the servers on to dial up ? Actually scratch that even dial up was not this feckin slow..

Last edited:
Yup, it's crapping out again..

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I managed to contract COVID and chickenpox at the same time and was quite ill! Feeling far better now so playing catch-up a bit!
I'm looking at it now. There have been quite a few hack attempts on the site. Unable to get in they have now dropped back to DDOS attacks.
Site will look a bit weird for now but should work.

Leave it with me

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I managed to contract COVID and chickenpox at the same time and was quite ill! Feeling far better now so playing catch-up a bit!
I'm looking at it now. There have been quite a few hack attempts on the site. Unable to get in they have now dropped back to DDOS attacks.

Leave it with me

Sorry to hear you've not been well. I did start wondering if it was DDOS (noticed the browser check just now). Thanks for sorting it!

Leave it with me
oh no, sorry to hear that guvnor. glad your feeling a bit better.

58 seconds to load half an hour ago but now a lot faster with the usual headder

error.JPG

Back
Top Bottom