What's new

Smok. Good or Bad ?

Thanks dude, it looks great and works great - only £30 !

Ideally you want 4 batteries so when one pair get to 50%, put them on charge and wack the 2nd pair out. This is what i do anyway :D
I have 3 batteries but they are getting used for my pico, I have quite a lot of mods though. I don't just use one.
I'm getting an Xcube ultra soon so gonna pick up some batteries for my Alien then :)

Well you can perceive my comment however you see fit seeing as you seem to be slumming every negative bias against Smok products into this so called "vaping snobbery" category of yours.

Trouble makers? Am i missing something here? am i not reading between the lines? How do you go from what i said to that? My comment is based of the amount of threads on here and facebook that seem to crop up day to day asking which product is the best for clouds, which is the best Smok tank, new vapers joining the forum saying they just pick up a Smok Alien starter kit from their B&M and dont know how to use it.

Its not in my control what people say about me or my coils "great" or bad. Well ...what? Is that meant to make me feel bad/guilty about what i said? Are you trying to insinuate that i care about what you or any other person on this forum thinks about me? because if so, you have me sadly mistaken for someone else.

Yer coils are shite mate.

Smok are a perfectly ok brand! They have produced some decent kit and catered for what the masses have asked for - often before their competitors, and sold it at a fair price at the time.

Are they producing Rolls Royces, No. But they are producing Fords and plenty of people like Ford. Have they made more poor quality mods than Pioneer4u / Innokin? Perhaps, but only because they have made and sold more mods.

Where did all this love for the Drag come from? I'm sure it's a capable mod, but it's the shape of a brick and says 'DRAG' down the side in huge letters! Hardly classy at all - unless you like wearing tops with 'Lonsdale' printed across the front of them! There are plenty of 'classier' looking mods available than either the Alien or the Drag.

My mum wears Lonsdale.

Back
Top Bottom