What's new

Solar panel ego case for safari?

DocVape

Postman
Odd question this, but bear with me.
in a couple of months I will be taking a group of uni students on a field trip to a game reserve in South Africa. The reserve we gO to is camping in safari tents with a generator that only runs for a few hours in the evening. As a result I am trying to plan ahead in terms of vaping gear I will be taking.
the biggest issue I foresee is my limited charging time in the evening. I had initially thought I would by something like an 18650 argento mod and take some big batteries but I don't think that they will have enough charge time in the evening on the generator (3-4 hours at night).
then I came across a solar powered ego case (can't remember the vendor) and thought that might be ideal as there should be lots of sunshine! With three or four ego batteries a few mini novas and juice I should be set
my question is has anyone got one of these cases? If so are they any good? If not any other ideas?
Cheers,
DocVape

p.s. am I right in thinking vaping is actually illegal in South Africa?

sorry for the multiple posts, but its a type, all the ones on alibaba i found are 1500mah

Thanks for clearing that up. Would definitely be interested to hear if anyone has had one and whether they are any good...

Back
Top Bottom