What's new

Some goodies. and Kizoku Limit £8 coils £2.50

Get yourself a silver Limit and the mod101, great MTL setup for not much outlay.

I've already got two, but bought one so I can retire the one that's had constant use and is a bit f*cked. :D

Don't blame you mate, I grabbed a couple of Z80s too in my last order but forgot to say. I said to the missus it's 2 for less than the price of 1 everywhere else and that if I didn't get them this cheap now before they sell out, I'd regret it.

She doesn't really have a leg to stand on though seeing as she's just puppy dog eyed me for her 6th Vaporesso Xros because they were on sale on Grey Haze :18:
Vaporesso do some really good little pod devices, I've not tried the Xros but had a couple of Osmall's which I really liked, I still quite regularly use a Vaporesso Degree when I'm out and about.

It's so hard not to give in lol. Thought I would be happy with a new charger and the limit lol. I need to be a reviewer and get free stuff lol
I'd love to review stuff but that's mainly because I oddly enjoy reading specifications and providing information. Sure the "free" stuff is a plus I guess but I'd probably be doing giveaways regularly to help others out and prevent myself from becoming a hoarder :18:

Hell shall freeze over before I entertain that notion. Fuck being diplomatic not to hurt a manufacturers feelings, if it's shite I'll call it like it is.

Vaporesso do some really good little pod devices, I've not tried the Xros but had a couple of Osmall's which I really liked, I still quite regularly use a Vaporesso Degree when I'm out and about.
I've had the odd go on hers and it's a decent device, she likes it for the autodraw and not carrying a mod around, still makes me laugh that as a non smoker she's vaping away on 20mg nic salt and me, the ex smoker is only on 6mg freebase though :18:

Back
Top Bottom