What's new

Some goodies. and Kizoku Limit £8 coils £2.50

@Lisa Bolton £2.50 the Limit coils are. I haven't tried one myself but they are 0.7 ohm coils more for restrictive DL obviously using the Nautlius coils you can close down the airflow to sit your style. Having used both nautilus 1 and 2 in the past i find the Limit better for flavor but thats been as an rta using a 0.5 ohm ni80 24g but only using 16w if i remember correctly.

They are simple to fill if using needle ended ie 10ml bottle. Not so easy if trying to use a 100ml shortfill, but its lazy sods who won't decant to blame for those incidents lol.

One last thought. for those who have never built and installed coils this is a really good way to start. It's undo and tighten 2 screws the coil legs slot into a gap which when fastened the screws hold the legs tight but the space holds them in place you then just need to centre the coil fire it on a mod making sure it gows evenly if not give it a strum with a coil wand try again, once right wixk filling the fill port but not over packing it. cut level with the bottom of the port. put back together and vape. I suggest 2.5mm i.d coils single wire or maybe mtl claptons will fit. 3mm i would probably say they won't fit or would be an impossibly tight fit.

The stock coils will mostly be used in my AK47 and throw a couple in my bag for emergencies. Since using RTAs I could come stuck as I don't carry all my stuff to re-wick to work lol.
@Lisa Bolton £2.50 the Limit coils are. I haven't tried one myself but they are 0.7 ohm coils more for restrictive DL obviously using the Nautlius coils you can close down the airflow to sit your style. Having used both nautilus 1 and 2 in the past i find the Limit better for flavor but thats been as an rta using a 0.5 ohm ni80 24g but only using 16w if i remember correctly.

They are simple to fill if using needle ended ie 10ml bottle. Not so easy if trying to use a 100ml shortfill, but its lazy sods who won't decant to blame for those incidents lol.

The stock coils will mostly be used in my AK47 and throw a couple in my bag for emergencies. Since using RTAs I could come stuck as I don't carry all my stuff to re-wick to work lol.
you will get to no your builds and how long they last, before you need to re wick. For what its worth when starting a re wick every evening won't take to much of you time :)

some bargains on there.
if anyone likes tube mods they have the ehpro 101d kit for £5

https://ukvapeclearance.com/ehpro-50w-aio-kit-101-d-[stainless-steel]?search=ehpro&description=true
The Ehpro kit was a no-brainer for a fiver, I remember having one about 4 or 5 years ago and always regretted not keeping hold of it, so when I saw these I ordered a few and still paid less than I did for the original one! The RDA is garbage, but being able to use the mod with a nice little 22mm tank in 18650 or 18350 mode makes it quite versatile. They are really handy little carry-around regulated tubes. Not so useful for the higher wattage vapers, but for MTL, 50 watts is more than enough.

The Ehpro kit was a no-brainer for a fiver, I remember having one about 4 or 5 years ago and always regretted not keeping hold of it, so when I saw these I ordered a few and still paid less than I did for the original one! The RDA is garbage, but being able to use the mod with a nice little 22mm tank in 18650 or 18350 mode makes it quite versatile. They are really handy little carry-around regulated tubes. Not so useful for the higher wattage vapers, but for MTL, 50 watts is more than enough.
@MTLMike , I meant to mention these to you, after talking about the Kizoku Kirin

Just a little side note about UK Vape Clearance, If anyone remembers the 'Smoke Purer' vape site from a long while back that stopped being a retail site to just focusing on being a wholesaler, I think this may be the retail arm of that company, so definitely got a lot of history in the vape business. I used to really like 'Smoke Purer' and was gutted when they stopped doing retail.

That is a bloody bargain, I'm nabbing one now. I have one currently but it's beat up and has been needing replacing for a while. Thanks for that mate :)
Grab yourself a couple, last time I checked they had 46 in stock, now do I need another couple, just in case?.........

Back
Top Bottom