0.10% Black Touch (Licorice Plus) (FA)
1.00% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
1.00% Holy Vanilla v2 (DIYFS)
0.25% Kentucky Blend (Flavorah)
0.40% Red Burley (Flavorah)
4.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
0.50% Vanilla Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 7.25%

I'm not lashing out on Holy every five minutes, so came up with this from my stock, it's my only other adv. Looks perverse, but this works for me and for others as well. Black Touch (Liquirizia Plus) is not a requirement, I just happened to have 10ml that wasn't getting much use, anywhere else. S&V. Again, better after at least a week.

That sounds really nice to my buds, gonna give it a whirl. :thumbup:

Thanks for this, I found Kreeds bland, but am looking for a base for a decent banana, great choice with the TFA Banana Cream :2thumbsup:

It's not a kick in the teeth strong banana in this mix, but it works well for my tastebuds. Next I will try adding the banana to the first custard I posted.

Thanks for the thread @speedfreek67 I take it those percentages are for MTL ? as they seem quite high on some of those recipes with the cap custard etc

Not necessarily MTL no, although I'm told they work well for it. I tend to use single cell squonkers and small single coil RDA's that range from restricted direct lung to less restricted direct lung, like the Entheon, Claymore, Squape (S)even, Requiem, Nitrous etc, usually around 0.4 - 0.5 ohms.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread @speedfreek67 I take it those percentages are for MTL ? as they seem quite high on some of those recipes with the cap custard etc

If you think 6% Capella Vanilla Custard V1 is high, check this out... (I haven't tested this one yet!)

upload_2022-9-6_23-49-18.png

If you think 6% Capella Vanilla Custard V1 is high, check this out... (I haven't tested this one yet!)

View attachment 289704
Yeah i've seen loads of those type recipes and of course many were done years ago in vaping terms , when devices were some what less powerful.

Personally i usually aim to use no more than approx 12% flavouring max for rdtl or sub ohm , unless the recipe i'm making myself contains a flavour that's not very strong or is for mtl.
Thanks again for the thread and all the best.

Hefty vanilla and caramel backed up by a flavorah baccy wallop and some ry4 d dirtiness :)
Did you edit that after I quoted or did I manage to delete that key ingredient by mistake? (4% R4D).

Either way I've mixed some up, but a bastardised version, cos I dialed the R4D right down to about 1%.

Back
Top Bottom