What's new

Some of our favourite recipes.

Did you edit that after I quoted or did I manage to delete that key ingredient by mistake? (4% R4D).

Either way I've mixed some up, but a bastardised version, cos I dialed the R4D right down to about 1%.
Always been 4%, I edited post to add my previously private elr recipe, now made public. You could always add in some more ry4 d.

Yeah i've seen loads of those type recipes and of course many were done years ago in vaping terms , when devices were some what less powerful.

Personally i usually aim to use no more than approx 12% flavouring max for rdtl or sub ohm , unless the recipe i'm making myself contains a flavour that's not very strong or is for mtl.
Thanks again for the thread and all the best.

Well, to test mine for balance, I got hold of a bottle of the very popular Supergood Butter No.2, which is well regarded and I know many people use it DTL.

Testing it alongside my mixes, the Supergood is of the same strength of flavour - just as "in your face" flavour wise. Not that I am comparing the complexity, of course.

I would also note that the Strawberry Cheesecake is only just over 12% flavouring, and punches just as hard as the others, as some concentrates are stronger than others.

Adam's Blueberry Muffin - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/19975#adams_blueberry_muffin_by_kauz514

As a general rule I'm not great with fruit flavours - can't taste strawberry or banana or pear vapes - so I add 0.5% Bilberry (FA) to boost the berry a bit.

Blueberry Muffin.PNG

Last edited:
Peanut Butter Custard Milkshake -

I don't bother with the Koolada in this.

PB Custard Milkshake.PNG

I stopped mixing for a year or two but always thought Kreeds custard was a nice vape. After reading some custard head thread I was inspired to get back to the lab. I will be making Nickbrosia again. I think it's supreme.
IMG_20220912_213026.jpg

I stopped mixing for a year or two but always thought Kreeds custard was a nice vape. After reading some custard head thread I was inspired to get back to the lab. I will be making Nickbrosia again. I think it's supreme.View attachment 290534
That Nickbrosia Custard is really good, Nick Evans (Nevans) is one of my favourite mixers that I follow and I have made many of his recipes and have always enjoyed them immensely. Sensory Overload is another excellent mixer that I can recommend if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom