What's new

spare mod wanted: mechanical / telecopic suggestions please?

allen

Postman
Hi all

having killed my zmax, I've ordered another. yeah, it's been problematic - but DAMN it's good!
In the meantime the only battery I've got for now is a ego spinner - and that's not working well with my AGA. so, time for a spare mod.

I've had so many comments when I'm out and and about that it looks like I'm sucking a light sabre or sonic screwdriver I'm thinking to get something......

simple - Even I'm unlikely to be able to kill a mechanical mod (without trying really hard)
and discrete - telescopic. get some smaller batteries and wind it in while I'm out and about.

I've been reading reviews on here and many of the telescops people are suggesting on here look amazing, to me (a heretic) they're very expensive tubes.

for the money I'm thinking to spend on a spare (up to £50 ish) the ones that have caught my eye are:
sigelei telescopic http://www.vapegear.co.uk/Sigelei_Telescope_19/p1826719_9481506.aspx (£30 with free P&P)
the k100 (but it looks like a fugly spark plug)

could anyone with more experience on these types of mods please give me some ideas, observations and suggestions?

thanks folks:hugs:

Skip the k100 lol, you won't go wrong with the sigelei 19 from vapegear, had rave reviews on ukv :)

thanks for that input.

they're out of stock at the mo - but hopefully they'll have more soon

I really wish that the Sigelei #20 mod was available to buy, it seems to be a roller clone. If you guys haven't seen it, I've attached a picture

Only place I've found is a U.S site that's got them on pre-order. Hopefully someone over here will get hold of a batch..until then its the waiting game

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367194243182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367194243182.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 33
nice but too much gold for me. I'm goldophobic. Maybe one day they'll do an all stainless version.
And maybe one day provari will make life easier by making a telescopic VW mod?

thanks for the suggestions folks - much appreciated :thankssign:

I can honestly say the sigelei after you play about with it, is indeed an awesome bit of kit. It has the look and feel of something much more expensive and now i have it working i absolutely love it :D:D

Back
Top Bottom