What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Maybe a rat tail file would just open it up a little to let air in. Nice comparison though.

........ so it should be an easy fix. If I stick an extra grommet on the pin to stop it screwing so far down into the post ....... it should be better ....... I'm hoping ...... :D

I've just realised you can even see the pin poking out more at the top! :D

In your pics it does look like the actual positive pole is actually slightly shorter on the first tank. The gap between the air hole on side and the bottom of the pole looks shorter. Also you can see the air pin protuding further past the top of the pole in the one you received from @quincey43, so I think your idea of grommet could fix the lack of airflow :2thumbsup:

Crewellabodge 1 ......... a grommet from a Protank coil is too fat so I had to swop it so it went on first. This will do at a pinch ....... I'm off to work shortly so will build this and take it to work. Report back tonight. :)

P1170311.JPG

ADDED: a cat-hairy Crewellabodge too ...... sorry ........ juice still on it! :8:

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and bought an original direct from Sirius Mods.

Looks lovely but given that I have been working 12 hour nights I haven’t had a chance to really look at it.

What builds are you all running in this atty? Hoping to get it built up tomorrow at some point and would be happy for any guidelines.

Gracias.
28 AWG kanthal on a 2.5mm ID 7/8 wraps to around 1.3 ohms and vaping at 10 watts. :)

*on way out the door*

Built ....... and bloody hell - that made a difference ........ I had to dial the ACF ring down ........ and it worked! :2thumbsup:

*on way out the door*

Built ....... and bloody hell - that made a difference ........ I had to dial the ACF ring down ........ and it worked! :2thumbsup:

Well done. I don't think I'd have even spotted the problem, definitely an eye for detail, at this point I would normally give a playful punch to the arm, sorry you'll have to except a virtual one.

Back
Top Bottom