What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

A light bulb just came on there. Need to try the dvarw with the 0.8mm insert...

I have the chimney set at max height too, maybe I'm just kickin' the arse out it now :D

I am hoping to get another authentic if Can resurfaces.

I suspect he's sold all the one's he had and has vanished into the ether unfortunately.

Do you notice any difference with authentic to the clone?

I don't notice a world of difference tbh, possibly slightly tighter draw on the authentic, no doubting the genuine one will last a lot longer as the build quality is far better. The clone seems a bit hit or miss on the tolerances required to make it all function as it should. I guess I just got lucky on the clone I got.

I suspect he's sold all the one's he had and has vanished into the ether unfortunately.

I don't notice a world of difference tbh, possibly slightly tighter draw on the authentic, no doubting the genuine one will last a lot longer as the build quality is far better. The clone seems a bit hit or miss on the tolerances required to make it all function as it should. I guess I just got lucky on the clone I got.

My clone is pretty good too, but I get a little bit of flooding sometimes

Yep. Doesn't happen on authentic.

Interesting, I had it more on the clone where liquid would build up behind the AFC ring but I do notice the authentic does do it a slight bit too.

My Spica clone at 7 notches and wide open is close to the Berserker RTA on the smallest hole which is 0.8mm.
That doesn't sound right. You may have the same problem as quincey43. Look a couple of pages back...

Back
Top Bottom