What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

I have finally looked at mine and may need your help with the ridiculous tightness of the thing.
You're very welcome to send it to me. Out of interest, I did notice that the reviews on FT said this other clone could be slightly looser than the Coppervape one. :)

I have finally looked at mine and may need your help with the ridiculous tightness of the thing.
.... first things first though, what pin do you have in it, and does adjusting the airflow ring make any difference? And it IS a tight draw, which is why I like it so much. If you don't like tight ..... :D

.... first things first though, what pin do you have in it, and does adjusting the airflow ring make any difference? And it IS a tight draw, which is why I like it so much. If you don't like tight ..... :D
As it stands I have the pin with the most crenellations. Not built on it but have just been pretending it’s a small recorder ;)

With all the air flows open the draw is fine for me. However if I use the other two then it’s getting into silly mode.

I always like the option to go airier so I can fully check it out but this is bonkers.

As it stands I have the pin with the most crenellations. Not built on it but have just been pretending it’s a small recorder ;)

With all the air flows open the draw is fine for me. However if I use the other two then it’s getting into silly mode.

I always like the option to go airier so I can fully check it out but this is bonkers.

That does sound like it might be working OK ........ hope it vapes OK. I have mine with the three point pin and the airflow shut right down. :)

Back
Top Bottom