What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

I'm mulling over binning the crap deck and just being content with one fully functional clone and my authentic. Life's too short to be feckin' around with rubbish clones.

Hi everyone hope you are all well during these times.

By any chance does anyone have a spare 7 leaf air pin for the Spica Pro?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers

I can probably help with that when we eventually emerge from lockdown, I'm in the shielded group so nfi when it'd be.

Done a bit of mixing and matching of parts between the no-name clone and the coppervape one. Now I have a completely working clone resplendent with working and fully aligned JFC and functional AFC where the ring actually works to adjust the draw. Indistinguishable from the authentic in everything but price. Happy days.

IMG_1971.jpg

I can probably help with that when we eventually emerge from lockdown, I'm in the shielded group so nfi when it'd be.

Hi John R.

Thanks for your offer I'll look forward to hearing from you when all that's going on settles down I tried ecigone but they only stock the rta and not any accessories for it :(

Cheers

It's pins for a clone, not the authentic, just to be clear :)

I've set them to the side for now. No idea how long this shit is going to drag on for up here, we might not be getting out until June the way things are going.

IMG_1973.jpg

The original is down to £80 on EcigOne as part of their weekend deals if anyone is interested.

It was £115 before this, so £35 off atm.

So tempted, even though I have a CV clone on the slow boat.

The original is down to £80 on EcigOne as part of their weekend deals if anyone is interested.

It was £115 before this, so £35 off atm.

So tempted, even though I have a CV clone on the slow boat.

Just seen that. Easily the cheapest I've ever seen it. Bargain.

Back
Top Bottom