What's new

Squonk Different

@rawhead

MESH = Run away as fast as you can m8, Don't get involved :):11::)

Takes about 3 months of tooing and frowing, a lifetimes worth of frustration, Hot spots that would put the sun to shame.

Once you've got it right you then feel good about yourself for about 30 mins and then it dawns on you that in all honesty your cotton builds taste better and move on ;)

Just my experiences with mesh although as @South Coast Vaper some people rate it very highly.

cheers

Gaz

This is the one of the easiest attys to build full stop regardless if you use mesh or cotton. Seriously the easiest genny to ever build difficult to fek up and outstanding wicking and flavour. I don't know of anyone that's managed to dry hit this one.

This is the one of the easiest attys to build full stop regardless if you use mesh or cotton. Seriously the easiest genny to ever build difficult to fek up and outstanding wicking and flavour. I don't know of anyone that's managed to dry hit this one.

Please don't tempt me m8....

Is that stealthvape brochrome you've used as the coil?

cheers

Gaz

I believe you...I really do...but I can't go back to that dark place...I damn near lost my sanity with mesh/gennies:)

Life is far too short to pees about with mesh again, but as a cotton atty I'm willing to see how it goes.

Russian stuff inside
IMG_1705.JPG

Back
Top Bottom