What's new

SS Mesh and Kanthal prices

Mr Stealth when do u think your no res wire will be in(just bloody ordered some from Germany):doh:

Hey Rossi :)

It's being sent Fedex economy so no time soon, 7-10 days if it gets held up in customs. 99.95% nickel has taken me ages to get hold of it

Well just been down to the PO dept to collect the Mesh and Kanthall from the mesh company, in fairness it has been there since Tuesday and not had time to collect it. and the reason for the post i great gesture received a free A4 piece of extra Mesh as well. bloody brilliant its 400 as well, so in all 2 x A4 sheets 10Mtrs kathal all for under £12
carl

Is there anyone selling woven silicone sleeving at reasonable prices and in a range of diameters?

Is there anyone selling woven silicone sleeving at reasonable prices and in a range of diameters?

I Know KMS had some when she did her cobra vid a bit back, might be worth asking where she got hers from Bryan

carl

I Know KMS had some when she did her cobra vid a bit back, might be worth asking where she got hers from Bryan

carl

She got it from me :)

It was huge tho .. but you could cut a slit up it and make it what diameter you wanted.

I've got a boat load of it. Inner diameter 2mm and 3mm. It's 60/40 alulminoborosilicate glass fibre and organic silica gel. I've not added it to the store yet.

Or there's this http://www.health-e-vape.co.uk/ss-maximus---wick-tubes-5-pcs-4034-p.asp

Not sure it will be that easy to get in pure silica. My wick guy could only get the glass fibre stuff and he's the daddy of silica hehe

I've got a boat load of it. Inner diameter 2mm and 3mm. It's 60/40 alulminoborosilicate glass fibre and organic silica gel. I've not added it to the store yet.

Or there's this http://www.health-e-vape.co.uk/ss-maximus---wick-tubes-5-pcs-4034-p.asp

Not sure it will be that easy to get in pure silica. My wick guy could only get the glass fibre stuff and he's the daddy of silica hehe
If I'd known I may have had a wee bit to play with when I ordered today. Oh well need practice anyway on the basic set up lol.

If I'd known I may have had a wee bit to play with when I ordered today. Oh well need practice anyway on the basic set up lol.

I'm going to have to get an extra customer info field programmed into the database so people can leave their forum usernames when they register. Some I know, some are obvious from the email addy and some I forget. What order number are you I'll see you get a bit of each size ;)

I'm going to have to get an extra customer info field programmed into the database so people can leave their forum usernames when they register. Some I know, some are obvious from the email addy and some I forget. What order number are you I'll see you get a bit of each size ;)
I'm 1095. Just ordered a wee bit of mesh and wire as I'm still playing around with rebuildables with limited success.

Back
Top Bottom