What's new

SS316 vs SS316L

yeah you can, all it might mean is that the temprature that you have the mod set at might not be as accurate, but it won't stop it functioning. .. just adjust as necessary.
man....it work.But it vape like shit,too much power at the start(the result is a nasty metal taste) and then like a dyng hair dryer at the end,the second hit taste super good tho

The first question i asked the first time i turned on a dna mod was is 316 the same as 316l, because it only comes with a 316 profile.

Second question, how do u change it, u cant, it the one setting u need to plug it into the computer program thing. Lol
its easy mate, don't let your brain tell you its too much, it really isn't. 10mins and you will be thinking why did I not play about with it all before. That said I only really use DNA40 & 60, but its all the same. Try it :)

its easy mate, don't let your brain tell you its too much, it really isn't. 10mins and you will be thinking why did I not play about with it all before. That said I only really use DNA40 & 60, but its all the same. Try it :)
I just dont like using computers. I gotta get it down off the shelf, find its power supply, etc. When they come out with an android app maybe.

I just dont like using computers. I gotta get it down off the shelf, find its power supply, etc. When they come out with an android app maybe.
Ok, think you may be waiting a while, so get comfy bud :)

Last edited:
What you are experiencing is the shite implementation of poor TC algorithms. If you want proper TC, use DNA, Yihi or Dicodes.

Back
Top Bottom