What's new

Stab wood recommendation

math_vapes

Postman
hello fellow apes. I'm after my first high end mod. Ideally I'd like a dual 18650 stab wood mod. I know there are not that common and the only one I have found is the Osiris mod. I'd rather not spend that much so if you can point me in the right direction I would highly appreciate.

Are you looking for mech or regulated? And readily available or are you happy to join a queue for one? And are you flexible on battery type?

DPM Radiant is a nice stabwood mech that is dual 18650. As you mention, the Osiris is a nice dual 18650 regulated mod and the Lash Creative Rialu is nice but pretty hard to find. If you're happy with a single 18650 or single 26650 stabwood, the options really open up. Axisvapes M17 Mini is gorgeous, DPM Nataraki is a nice 26650 that is readily available. The Asmodus Silvanusa is also a nice stabwood (at a slightly more reasonable price), which is a single 18650.

Have a look through the below for some more ideas;

http://thevapesnob.com/premium-vape/a-noobs-guide-to-rrp/

Regulated would be my first choice and being impatient I'd like them to be available asap. Ideally a dual 18650

Attachments

• 20170808_145705.jpg
    20170808_145705.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 158
You need to speak to @vapesmarter on here.
He could sort you out with something special at probably better prices than listed above.
Do a forum search for his stuff, you even get a 'back story' with his mods.

I was after a duel 18650 Stabwood - chose the Kodama :)

Attachments

• Kodama.jpg
    Kodama.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 141
Another recommendation for @vapesmarter . Excellent mods and a nice chap toboot. You can't go wrong, oh and his prices are way more reasonable than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom