What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

Lack of top fill and the silicon (not rubber) AFC band are the two most heard complaints.

As you say @camv6 , some glass droppers fit, others don't but you should just squirt the juice into the channel rather than try to fit one of the 8 holes. If they made the channel wider, you'd have a smaller build deck, quite an easy compromise to reach there I would've thought. ;) Depending on the thickness of your juice it'll fall down into the tank as various speeds. It is slow, repeat process with glass droppers so I use squeezy bottles with thin nozzles ... they fill it up really quick. They don't have to be so thin they fit inside the hole, just slide it over a hole.

Have you tried refilling a Goblin Mini? Kinda gets bottom fill into perspective that one. I think you should try drilling a hole(s) in the top cap and let us know if that works.

Yes, horizontals work very well, have you seen the first post in this thread?

Wow check this dude out if you don't learn shit about the aromamizer you will learn how to swear like a champ.
Lol is this guy for real or what?
Seems the Aussies can't swear naturally liken the yanks lol

Haha there's only one cunt here.
So glad he fucked the wicks up lol
Just a shame he figures it out in the end.
I can put up with most tube reviewers but he's a feckin retard.

I don't buy ready made juice so fill with a syringe. If I need to fill while out or at work I use the long needle bottles, luckily tjuice and vampire vape concentrate bottles are great for this and happily squirt 80vg into mine, 10 seconds job done.
I think this top fill mallarky really is picking at straws.

Filling with a glass dripper used to wind me up no end with this. So I bought a couple of unicorn bottles, fill them up and use them on the RDTA. Still quicker than try to fill the channels with a glass dripper.

There's something to be said for having the right tool for the job. Do you blame the design of the nut if you pick up the wrong spanner?

About to pull the trigger on the 6ml version of these, any reasons not to/alternatives? (I'm after flavour):)

Instead of looking like a junkie whilst filling with syringe, I use the: itaste ucan v2 made by Innokin.
It made from solid as, looks good and works a treat, but I am bit of a tart!
FT: SKU 1357000

HTH

Mal

Instead of looking like a junkie whilst filling with syringe, I use the: itaste ucan v2 made by Innokin.
It made from solid as, looks good and works a treat, but I am bit of a tart!
FT: SKU 1357000

HTH

Mal
Can you get high vg out of that I've got the totally wicked one but it's rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom